Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Three Day Celebration



Like Beverley Nichols, "I believe in doing things too soon. In striking before the iron is hot, in leaping before one has looked, in loving before one has been introduced."

And so I celebrated my birthday early last weekend,
          all weekend,
                    a three-day weekend!

Everyone came, from the youngest to the oldest--
          no, not me, that was RH--
                    except for one grandson who was at a wedding
                            with his wife--missed you two!

Here's some photos of my wonderful family celebrating on a very rainy Friday and Saturday that turned to sunshine on Sunday.



















































































































































Thank you so much everyone!

It was the best birthday ever and I love you all so much!