Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Tree Countdown, 2 & 3



Two Christmas trees sit in my kitchen.

This little button tree was a gift a few years back from a daughter-in-law. She made one for me and one for her mother and asked me if I wanted a white button tree or a colored button tree.

I asked for a colored button tree and it makes me happy every time I see it and the little critters gathered around it.




On the top shelf a white Christmas tree draws close to Mary and the Babe. 

For years, at Valley View, our main Christmas tree stood in the kitchen, keeping me company while I cooked. 

These two small ones bring Christmas cheer now in this smaller galley kitchen but all I have to do to see our big green Christmas tree is open the door to the kitchen porch.

That one's for tomorrow.