Monday, September 21, 2020

Current Reading Pleasures--Magazines

 

 


A trip to the mailbox is always more fun when a new magazine is delivered. One from Garden & Gun or Yankee is always welcome. The literary content in both magazines is excellent and both RH and I look forward to them. 

I rarely read his Consumer Report, and never his beloved Air & Space (not pictured), but this issue with the article on "Produce without Pesticides" is one I want to read.

 


 But it is this September issue of British Country Living that has been a joy ever since RH brought it home to me the other day--a surprise and a treat. While my favorite British magazine is Period Living, that RH said the bookstore was out of, this magazine is full of pretty thoughts and pretty things.

 


I especially enjoyed the article on "10 of the Best British Artisans."

 

The candle on my table is Milkhouse Candles' Rake, Pile, Leap! It's my favorite fall candle, one that RH likes as much as I do. 

 


My next post will be about some of the books I've been reading recently--the winners and the loosers.

Happy September reading to everyone!