Saturday, March 11, 2017

Abomination

And lo, there was an Abomination that fell

upon the United States of America,


causing much travail.


Tempers rose,


depression fell.


Men gnashed their teeth in vain.


Women muttered and moaned

and screamed for a cup of coffee.


And the Abomination was called

TIME CHANGE SUNDAY.


It's here, friends.

Maybe a nap will help.


Wake up there, sleepyhead!

"Bah, leave me alone, will ya?
And did you get permission to take my picture?"

Shhh, go back to sleep....

4 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!!!! OMGOSH
    FANTASTIC.
    yup.
    I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RH just came and told me to go to bed, that it's 10:30. But it's not. My mind still tells me it's only 9:30. Why should I follow the craziness that some man probably came up with? I'll ease into it probably, maybe by June. Either that or move to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's funny!
    because I was going to say in my comment that we should either move to Arizona or Hawaii and I picked Hawaii because on one side of Maui they have lovely cool rains... blah blah blah...
    then I took all that out.
    you JUST NOW got your gorgeous little cottage the way you want it!
    have a wonderful week dsm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have yet to spring forward, but I'm already muttering and moaning and screaming for coffee just thinking about it!

    Tam's right: you JUST got all cozy and pretty in your adorable cottage, Dewena, so keep calm and carry on to the ticktock of your own clock!

    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete