Monday, July 20, 2015

A Very Belated Notice

Dear friends,
I never thought I would put another post up 
here at Across the Way.

It amazes me that so many are still visiting here.

Some of you are dear friends who reread old posts here--
that thrills me!

And some come who are new to me--Welcome!

And for those of you who might not know that I'm
blogging now at Dewena's Window,
I hope you'll visit me there too.


For the first 11 months at Dewena's Window,
I didn't open comments.
It was an experiment in balance;
we all struggle with that, don't we?

So, to those of you who visit here,
please continue to anytime!

But I'd love to see you at Dewena's Window too!

And who knows, now that I've dipped my toes
back in the water here at dear old Across the Way,
perhaps it will call my name again.


9 comments:

  1. Dewena,
    I will be the first friend to welcome you back! Yes, this sweet place has fond memories for me, as it was the very first place that our friendship began, we even co hosted the Christmas Extravaganza here and wore ourselves completely out! I will be checking in again to see what surprises await...
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jemma, I didn't think anyone would comment here, if they did see it! Thank you dear friend and yes I remember the emails flying back and forth as you walked me through the Tis the Season party, you and Poppy assuring me that I could do it. Not without the help of you two though!

      Love to you,
      Dewena

      Delete
  2. this is where i discovered you! i don't even remember how now... do you?
    the important thing is i did!
    and i'm SO glad you never took it down. it's too beautiful and too you and too full of wonderful memories of your life. i still come to it and just browse. like visiting a beautiful home you never want to leave! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Tam! And yes we might never have met except through our blogs.

      I'm kind of fond of the old girl (Across the Way) too. I'm so happy you are too.

      Love you,
      Dewena

      Delete
  3. Your blog came up on my Google Feed so I must have been following you way back when. Good to see you back and I'll be sure to visit your other blog!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to see you too, Jane! It's great to reconnect like this!

      Delete
  4. Well, that was certainly a shock to see this blog come up! As you know, I read the whole blog when I found it and I'm happy to see something come up here again, my friend.

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rue, it made me very happy that you read these posts! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I just found your new blog through a chance post of someone's chicken yard on Facebook! My gosh!
    I did not know you were blogging again... and.. as soon as I saw the new blog... I knew it was you!
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete